Encomenda ao fornecedor. Disponível entre duas a três semanas.
Discover match-and-learn fun for preschoolers: Baby animals are
everywhere! At the pond, on the farm, and even in the mountains! But
they don’t always look like their mommies and daddies. Young children
will delight in sliding the 36 panels to match the baby animals to their
parents. They will also learn about the habitats of the various
* 36 sliding panels make a delightful and satisfying format for preschool fun!
* Each new spread offers clues to the right responses and provides bite-size information about each animal
* Sturdy board book design that’s perfect for at-home or on-the-go
Fans of Whose Baby Is This? will also love the interactive learning found in Who Eats What?, Who Lives Where?, and Who Does What?.
* Great family read-aloud book
* Activity books for kids
* Books for 3-5 years old
* Books for preschool and kindergarten students