1. CATCH THE BREEZE
The English shoegaze band Slowdive formed in 1989 and primarily consisted of Nick Chaplin (bass), Rachel Goswell (vocals, guitar), Christian Savill (guitar), Simon Scott (drums) and the band’s primary songwriter Neil Halstead (vocals, guitar). Holding Our Breath is undoubtedly Slowdive’s best EP, featuring some of their best pre-Souvlaki recordings including “Catch The Breeze”, “Shine” and their cover of Syd Barrett’s “Golden Hair”. The finale is “Albatross”. This uses atmospherics in a dark and haunting way, which contrasts the rest of the EP which is dreamy and floaty.
Available as a limited edition of 4000 individually numbered copies on flaming vinyl. The package includes an insert with the Slowdive catalog.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Jacket with special deluxe alubrush finish
- Insert with Slowdive catalogue
- Legendary 1991 EP featuring the songs “Catch The Breeze”, “Golden Hair”, “Shine”, “Albatross”
- Limited edition of 4000 individually numbered copies on flaming vinyl