Encomenda ao fornecedor. Disponível entre duas a três semanas.
Renewal has always been part of music, long before the invention of such distinctive categories as ‘Classical’ or ‘Contemporary’. Deutsche Grammophon’s commitment to the process of musical creation took a fresh direction last year with the launch of ‘XII’. The changing seasons and life’s restless stream of feelings and emotions lie behind the sounds of ‘XII’, Deutsche Grammophon’s celebration of new works by some of today’s most innovative and creative musicians. Presenting a series of works with the power to punch through the crowd of monthly releases and establish an online home on influential music-streaming playlists. Their composers, free from rigid genre boundaries, reflect contemporary classical music’s diversity.
- 1. Sunday 23 – Rossano Snel
- 2. Blue Sky, White Clouds – Jon Opstad
- 3. Mundo Flotante – Sergio Diaz De Rojas
- 4. Siren Iii – Christina Vantzou
- 5. Tokaido – Minihi
- 6. Influences – Gavin Luke
- 7. And Forever – Angus Macrae
- 8. Gymnopedie No. 2 – Vivian Roost
- 9. Tres Lent – Leon Weber, Philharmonia Quartett Berlin
- 10. Falling Colour – Vanbur
- 11. Mists Inhabit This Place – Brambles
- 12. Lillian’s Aria – Elena Kats-Chernin