1. TRAGIC IDOL
1. JOYS OF EMPTINESS
1. THE ENEMY
1. ONE SECOND
Symphony For The Lost is a live album by the doom death metal band Paradise Lost, recorded at Ancient Roman Theatre of Philippopolis in Plovdi, Bulgaria. The sound quality is perfect and they have done a great job capturing one of the most memorable shows of their career. Paradise Lost have used orchestration in the studio many times over the years, and when it came to choosing the setlist, they selected some of those along with tracks they thought would lend themselves well to classical arrangements. The result is a wide-ranging collection of songs.
Available as a limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on copper & black marbled vinyl. The package includes a wonderful mini replica of a 16-page booklet with band pictures.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Gatefold sleeve
- Includes mini replica of the 16-page booklet with band pictures
- Recorded Live at The Ancient Roman Theatre of Philippopolis in Plovdid, Bulgaria on the 20th of September 2014
- Including the tracks “Gothic”, “Erased”, “As I Die” & “True Belief”
- Featuring the Orchestra of State Opera Plovdiv and Rodna Pesen Choir
- Limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on copper & black marbled vinyl