Disponível a partir de 29 de Janeiro de 2021.
Encomenda ao fornecedor. Entrega entre duas a três semanas.
Deutsche Grammophon presents the first album by soprano Hera Hyesang Park with the Wiener Symphoniker.
“I am Hera” is an impressive album that touches on many levels. Perhaps it is the reflection of her own career that accompanied the soprano during the creation of the recordings and that charges her interpretations with great emotional authenticity. Apart from the flawless intonation, through which each note unfolds its full radiance, the dynamic and agogic design, which is harmonious down to the last detail, is immediately noticeable. Hera Hyesang Park’s middle name means “blessed / positive energy” – and you can find plenty of that on her album.
The soprano has dealt intensively with the 18 arias and songs that perfectly express all the virtues of her lyrical coloratura soprano. At the same time, the recordings convey the personal understanding of art from the point of view of the modern and urbane young singer, who masters the balancing act between an artistic search for meaning and the appreciation of musical traditions.
- 1. Qual Vita E Questa Mai (Orfeo Ed Euridice, Wq. 30)
- 2. Che Fiero Momento (Orfeo Ed Euridice, Wq. 30)
- 3. Stizzoso, Mio Stizzoso (La Serva Padrona)
- 4. Se Pieta Di Me Non Senti (Giulio Cesare, Hwv 17)
- 5. Giunse Alfin Il Momento (Le Nozze Di Figaro, K. 492)
- 6. Deh Vieni, Non Tardar (Le Nozze Di Figaro, K. 492)
- 7. Una Voce Poco Fa (Il Barbiere Di Siviglia)
- 8. Quando Avran Fine Omai (Idomeneo, K. 366)
- 9. Padre, Germani, Addio! (Idomeneo, K. 366)
- 10. Vedrai, Carino (Don Giovanni, K. 527)
- 11. Ach, Ich Fuhl’s, Es Ist Verschwunden (Die Zauberflote, K. 62
- 12. Non Si Da Follia Maggiore (Il Turco In Italia)
- 13. Eccomi In Lieta Vesta (I Capuleti E I Montecchi)
- 14. Oh! Quante Volte Ti Chiedo (I Capuleti E I Montecchi)
- 15. Quando M’en Vo Soletta (La Boheme, Sc 67)
- 16. O Mio Babbino Caro (Gianni Schicchi, Sc 88)
- 17. Like the Wind That Met With Lotus
- 18. Psalm 23