Encomenda ao fornecedor. Disponível entre uma a duas semanas.
Presented here is the complete classic album Porgy and Bess (Verve MGV- 4011-2), the third and last of the LPs Norman Granz produced coupling the talents of Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong. It consists of a selection of songs from the homonymous George Gershwin folk opera, and remains one of the true gems in jazz history. A song from the sessions left out of the original album, and mono versions of two performances that present several differences with respect of the Stereo masters have been added as a bonus.
- 01 OVERTURE
- 02 SUMMERTIME
- 03 I WANTS TO STAY HERE
- 04 MY MAN’S GONE NOW
- 05 I GOT PLENTY O’ NUTTIN’
- 06 BUZZARD SONG
- 07 BESS, YOU IS MY WOMAN NOW
- 08 IT AIN’T NECESSARILY SO
- 09 WHAT YOU WANT WID BESS?
- 10 A WOMAN IS A SOMETIME THING
- 11 OH, DOCTOR JESUS
- 12 MEDLEY: HERE COME DE HONEY MAN / CRAB MAN /
- OH, DEY’S SO FRESH AND FINE (STRAWBERRY WOMAN)
- 13 THERE’S A BOAT DAT’S LEAVIN’ SOON FOR NEW YORK
- 14 BESS, OH WHERE’S MY BESS?
- 15 OH, LAWD, I’M ON MY WAY
- 16 RED-HEADED WOMAN (*)
- 17 A WOMAN IS A SOMETIME THING [alternative Mono master] (*)
- 18 I GOT PLENTY O’ NUTTIN’ [alternative Mono master] (*)
- Total time: 77:50 min
- (*) Bonus tracks: From the same sessions. Not on the original LP.