Encomenda ao fornecedor. Disponível entre duas a três semanas.
Atheism: The Basics is a concise and engaging introduction to belief in the non-existence of deities. Atheism has long fascinated people but debate around this controversial position may seem daunting. In this lively and lucid book, Graham Oppy addresses the following important questions:
• What does it mean to be an atheist?
• What is the difference between atheism, agnosticism, theism and innocence?
• How has atheism been distributed over time and place?
• What does science tell us about atheism?
• Are there good reasons to be an atheist?
• Are there good reasons not to be an atheist?
• What do we mean by ‘new atheism’?
With a glossary of key terms and suggestions for further reading throughout, the book considers key philosophical arguments around atheism, making this an ideal starting point for anyone seeking a full introduction to the arguments between those who hold atheistic beliefs and those who do not.