Encomenda ao fornecedor. Disponível entre uma a duas semanas.
This release compiles all of the legendary recordings made by pianist Ahmad Jamal (born in 1930, he is 90 at this writing) with his Trio (featuring Israel Crosby on bass, and Vernell Fournier on drums) in 1958 at the Pershing Lounge, in Chicago. This was the music that made Jamal famous. His liberal use of silence influenced many jazz musicians, including Miles Davis.
- 01 But Not for Me
- 02 The Surrey with the Fringe on Top
- 03 Moonlight in Vermont
- 04 Music! Music! Music! (Put Another Nickel In)
- 05 There Is No Greater Love
- 06 Poinciana
- 07 Woody ‘n You
- 08 What’s New?
- 09 Too Late Now
- 10 All the Things You Are
- 11 Cherokee
- 12 It Might as Well Be Spring
- 13 I’ll Remember April
- 14 My Funny Valentine
- 15 Gone with the Wind
- 16 Billy Boy
- 17 It’s You or No One
- 18 They Can’t Take That Away From Me
- 19 Poor Butterfly
- 20 Poinciana [Single version] (*)
- 21 Poinciana [1955 Studio version] (*)
- Total Time: 76:44 min.