Lançamento a 13 de Abril de 2021.
Encomenda ao fornecedor. Disponível entre duas a três semanas.
An informatively illustrated guide to business principles by a professor, entrepreneur, consultant, executive, and Harvard Business School graduate. Success in business–and in business school–calls for a broad knowledge base and the ability to turn it into action. This accessible book provides a thorough grounding in the principles most essential to the study and practice of business, from corporate organization to maintaining customer satisfaction. Lessons include: – key elements of organizational philosophy, structure, culture, and behavior
– ways to grow a business in new and existing markets
– why fast-growing companies may be chronically short on cash
– how to manage and interpret data when weighing a decision
– how to run a meeting most effectively
– how social and environmental responsibility can be good for business 101 Things I Learned(R) in Business School will appeal to students seeking traction in a demanding curriculum, to self-made entrepreneurs looking to improve their business practices, and to seasoned professionals seeking a refresher on core principles.